Custom deck or patio? Choose Miles Decks
Under the leadership of Dan Miles, whose intense sense of pride, attention to detail and outstanding craftsmanship can be seen in every step of the project, client expectations are exceeded from beginning to end.
Located in the heart of Bucks County, PA, Miles Decks has been creating beautiful custom decks for the Pennsylvania and New Jersey area since 1997. Our extensive knowledge of synthetic and composite material keeps us at the forefront of innovation.
The most important part of building your custom deck or patio is hiring the right contractor. As a certified contractor we know our products inside and out, and are experienced in the detailed points of the installation. Our insight will help you design and build a custom deck from start to finish that fits both your home and lifestyle.
Whether you are looking for a custom deck or a deck remodel, it is important to understand all of the elements involved so that you may make an informed decision about how your project will ultimately look and function as an extension of your home.
What Makes Us the Best Choice for your custom deck or patio?
- We are your premier outdoor living specialist.
- We have been PA and NJ with over 20 years experience in custom deck design and construction.
- We are the best! Ask out clients or give us a call and let us prove it!
- We are certified as a preferred installer by major manufacturers.
- As a member of the North American Deck and Railing “NADRA” we receive advanced education and constant industry updates; keeping us at the forefront of innovation and making us a leader in our industry.
- We are licensed to serve: Buck Co. PA, Montgomery Co. PA, Mercer Co. NJ, Hunterdon Co, NJ, Philadelphia, PA, Burlington Co. NJ as well as the Jersey Shore communities.
- We are committed to exceptional customer service. With honesty, integrity and clear communication, we will work hard to make your experience with Miles Decks excellent.
- Our Clients love their custom deck designs, patios and outdoor structures. Just ask them!